This exclusive accommodation is everything you could imagine, and more.
From the moment you walk into The House (see The House gallery), the panoramic mountain and ocean views from the floor to ceiling glass walls in the open living area will simply take your breath away. Sleeping 10-12 people, and known for housing local and international celebrities, this three-storey house is ideal for private luxury getaways, family holidays, weddings, or corporate executive accommodation.
The house is over 3 levels, the upstairs contains 1 master bedroom, ensuite with twin showers and a beautiful extended bathtub looking towards the ocean. On this level are another 2 bedrooms, 1 large bathroom and TV room which can be converted into a bedroom.
On the main floor is located the open plan fully appointed kitchen which contains a large island bench, and state-of-the art amenities plus dining, living room, and one bedroom with ensuite. This bedroom is on the side of the house with a private eastern ocean facing veranda.
The pool area (or lower level) consists of 1 lovely self-contained bedroom.
Exquisitely furnished throughout, The House is considered to be Byron Bay's most sought after holiday destination. Tailor made teak furniture imported from Bali, silk Persian rugs and Moroccan lamps create a rich and cosy ambience to this one-of-a-kind accommodation. This chic house also features a 12 x 4.5 metre infinity pool, indoor and outdoor entertaining areas and poolside gazebo for a complete escape like no other.
This is the ultimate in pure comfort, luxury and relaxation.
The House is further equipped with :
- Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
- Four beautifully appointed bathrooms
- Five bedrooms and a media room (or 6th bedroom)
- Quality linen, towels and bedding
- Reverse central air-conditioning in every room
- Deluxe gas BBQ on your private deck
- A unique architecturally designed fireplace - two sided and allows for use as either an open hearth fire place or a slow combustion wood fire
- Austar and free-to-air
- 3 Flat-screen televisions
- DVD players and DVD library
- Comfortable lounges
- Check-in time strictly 2pm or later
- Check-out time strictly 11am
To make your stay even more enjoyable on request, at an additional cost we can also arrange;
- A private in-house chef or catering
- One of the best personal trainers available specialising in nutrition and diet
- Your very own private yoga instructor
- Therapists who specialise in massage and other alternative therapies
- Personalised 24 hour concierge service
- Driver and taxi services can also be arranged
- A surcharge applies for early check-in and late check-out. This must be pre-arranged and will depend on availability.
- The house is unsuitable for pets