The Lotus Villa
Beautifully appointed with organic, quality materials and hexagonally designed to allow the natural breezes and sunlight to flow through, this one-level villa allows you to truly take advantage of the unique surroundings.
Koonyum welcomes you to The Lotus Villa (see The Lotus Villa gallery) with refreshing natural tea and an organic breakfast hamper on arrival along with 2 piccolo bottles of Sparkling Wine for you to enjoy. The villa is further equipped with:
- Includes a full gourmet breakfast hamper - refilled on request
- Rates are for two people incl. GST
- Extra person charge is $50 per night (maximum of 2)
- Kitchenette stocked with basic cooking ingredients, tea and coffee
- Quality linen, towels and bedding
- Outdoor BBQ gas cooking
- For your comfort all year round, reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Austar and free-to-air
- Flat-screen television
- DVD player and DVD library
- Comfortable lounges
- Stereo and CD player
- iPod docking station
- Check-in time strictly 2pm or later
- Check-out time strictly 11am
You can relax in your 4 person sunken deck spa and take in the beautiful views or romance the night away as you continue to relax under the stars. In addition to this you have access to the main house infinity pool, which is a surreal experience as you look out over the waters edge and take in the vast hinterland views.
To make your stay even more enjoyable on request, at an additional cost we can also arrange;
- Home cooked meals.
- Three course 'Gourmet Dinners' available per couple including pre-dinner cocktail
- Fresh 'Sushi Hampers' are also available per couple
- Welcome platters and a range of beverages.
- Romance package with rose petals, candles and champagne.
- Personalised concierge service
- Driver and taxi services can also be arranged
- A surcharge of $20 per hour applies for early check-in and late check-out. This must be pre-arranged and will depend on availability.
- The villa is unsuitable for pets and may not be suitable for children under 10 years old